If you are a Cadence member, any information collected by Cadence healthcare providers will be subject to the Notice of Privacy Practices of your healthcare provider. Any information collected through your Cadence-powered device will be subject to the privacy policies in place by the device manufacturer. Device data received by Cadence will be subject to the Notice of Privacy Practices of your healthcare provider.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect about you depends on how and why you interact with our website. We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers you provide to us
- Legally protected classifications (e.g., gender and age ranges)
- Internet or other network or device activity (e.g., IP address and usage data)
- Geolocation information (e.g. state, country, or zip code)
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you that you have provided to use by your use of our website
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information using the following methods:
- Information you provide to us, such as information you enter on our Connect form and activity on the website, responses, and activity on our the website
- Information received from our service providers or business partners who assist us with, for example, marketing or promotional services, advertisements, or communications. We may use analytics to collect and analyze information about how you interact and engage with our Website
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to an email or other message or particular request from you
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with informational or promotional offers, as permitted by law, that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by us or other businesses
- To perform analytics and to improve our products services, and advertising
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- To protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or third parties, or to take appropriate legal action, such as enforce our Terms of Service
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such is permitted by law or for any other purpose with your consent
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with organizations or individuals outside of Cadence in the following instances:
Communications With You
- We use your Personal Information to respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you.
- To complete the activity you specifically asked for, e.g., obtain more information, request a demo, request an RFP, etc.
- We may use your Personal Information to send marketing communications and administrative information.
To Enhance Your Experience
- To provide you with a tailored and user-friendly experience as you navigate our Websites.
- Develop, test, improve, and demonstrate the Websites.
- To operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance the Websites, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Websites, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Websites..
- Conduct research on users' demographics, interests, and behavior based upon information provided during use of our Websites.
- Aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
Legal Rights and Preventing Misuse
- Respond to law enforcement requests and court orders and legal process and carry out our legal and contractual obligations and enforce our rights.
- Authenticate use, detect potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of the Websites and safety of users.
Other Permissible Uses
- Any other purpose with your consent.
If we need or want to share your personal information in any other circumstance, we will notify you before we do.
“Cookies'' are small text files that a website transfers to a website visitor's hard disk or browser for added functionality, or for tracking website usage. We use functionality cookies to improve your experience on our website.
Most internet browsers enable you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to disable or reject cookies, portions of the Platform may not be accessible to you or may not function properly.
We use the web analytics service Google Analytics on our website. This data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on our behalf as the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The following information, among others, can be collected: IP address, date and time of the page view, click path, information about the browser you are using and the device you are using (device), pages visited, referrer URL (website from which you accessed our website), location data, purchase activities. The IP address of your browser transmitted by Google Analytics is not linked to any other Google data.
You have choices about how we use the personal information we maintain about you. You may:
- Contact us to correct any incorrect personal information that we maintain about you. You can email us at email@example.com to request that we correct your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you. If you opt-out of marketing emails, you may still receive administrative or transactional emails from us.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, acquisition, loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information under our control. These security measures are designed to safeguard personal information and any online transactions performed on the website. Despite the steps we take to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Therefore, we urge you to keep your personal information in a safe place and to be aware of these risks when sending sensitive personal information to us.
NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (“CCPA”)
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Under the CCPA, we are required to provide you with the “categories” of Personal Information we collect and disclose for “business purposes”. Those categories are:
- Identifiers (e.g.,name, phone number, and email address);
- Internet or other network or device activity (e.g., IP address or usage data);
- Geolocation information (e.g., general location, country, state, and zip code);
- Inference data about you;
- Legally protected classifications (e.g., gender and age);
- Professional or employment information (e.g., professional industry);
- Sensory data; (e.g., voice recordings made during calls with our customer support team); or
- Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the CCPA with respect to your Personal Information.
- Right to Know. You’ve the right to request details of the Personal Information about you that we’ve collected and used subject to our receipt and confirmation of your verifiable consumer request. Specifically, we’ll disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for Personal Information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of your Personal Information; and
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose over the past 12 months, a list identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information that is collected or maintained by us subject to our receipt and confirmation of your verifiable consumer request. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your information to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you’ve requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale. Cadence doesn’t sell Personal Information and will not sell Personal Information without providing a future right to opt-out of such a sale.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. We may not discriminate against you because you’ve exercised any of the privacy rights described above.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the rights described above, you or your authorized agent, must send us a request that:
- Provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you’re the person about whom we’ve collected personal information, and
- Describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it.
Satisfaction of both criteria means your request is a “verifiable consumer request” and we’re not required to respond to requests that don’t meet these criteria. We’ll only use Personal Information provided in a request to verify your identity and complete your request. We’ll work to respond to your request within 45 days of receipt.
You may submit a request using the following methods:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call us toll-free at (855) 810-4272; or
- In writing to Cadence’s Privacy Officer at 295 Lafayette Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10012 (Attention: Privacy Officer and Legal Department).
You may authorize an agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your authorized agent with written permission to exercise your rights on your behalf, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your authorized agent when they make a request on your behalf. If we’ve collected information on your minor child, you may exercise the above rights on behalf of your minor child.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you’re a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about the entities with which we’ve shared your personal information for the entities’ own direct marketing purposes during the preceding 12-months. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
Cadence Solutions, Inc.
295 Lafayette St
New York, NY 10012