Last Updated: August 2, 2021
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information we collect about you depends on how and why you interact with our website. We may collect personal information directly from you. For example:
- If you complete the Contact Us form or otherwise reach out to us, we may use your information to respond to you, provide information about our services, communicate with you about our services, and send you news and updates.
- If you interact with us on social media, we may collect your social media handle, full name, and other information that you may permit to be shared through your social media settings.
In addition, we may use your personal information for our internal purposes, including to provide you with services you requested, send you administrative, transactional, or marketing communications, improving our services, content and web site offerings, and ensuring the security and integrity of our systems.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with organizations or individuals outside of Cadence in the following instances:
- We may share your personal information with organizations or individuals that provide services to us. These services may include, among other things, creating or maintaining our databases and website, payroll or payment processing, and marketing. It is our policy to not allow our service providers to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than for providing services to us.
- We may be required to provide your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, to comply with another legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share your personal information if we believe that doing so is, in good faith, reasonably necessary to enforce our policies, respond to or defend claims, to respond to an emergency, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Cadence, our community, and/or the public.
- If Cadence is acquired by or merged with or into another entity, or if all or substantially all of our assets are transferred to another entity, your personal information may be transferred to such entity as part of the transaction.
If we need or want to share your personal information in any other circumstance, we will notify you before we do.
“Cookies” are small text files that a web site transfers to a web site visitor's hard disk or browser for added functionality, or for tracking website usage. We use functionality cookies to improve your experience on our website.
Most internet browsers enable you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to disable or reject cookies, portions of the Platform may not be accessible to you or may not function properly.
You have choices about how we use the personal information we maintain about you. You may:
- Contact us to correct any incorrect personal information that we maintain about you. You can email us at email@example.com to request that we correct your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you. If you opt-out of marketing emails, you may still receive administrative or transactional emails from us.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, acquisition, loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information under our control. These security measures are designed to safeguard personal information and any online transactions performed on the website. Despite the steps we take to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Therefore, we urge you to keep your personal information in a safe place and to be aware of these risks when sending sensitive personal information to us.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Cadence Solutions, Inc.
295 Lafayette St
New York, NY 10012